Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- And more...
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Nursing (BS)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with South Texas Vocational Technical Institute. We offer a number of diploma programs in the skilled trades and health and wellness fields at our campuses in Weslaco, Corpus Christi, McAllen, San Antonio, and Brownsville, Texas.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assisting Technology
- Medical Assisting
Vista College El Paso
Enroll in a New Future at Vista College
Earn a Certificate, Diploma or Associate Degree in one of many careers!
Vista College offers numerous educational programs in Business, Healthcare, Technology and many other trades. Get the edge you need when looking for a new career or seeking to move up in your current occupation. The focused instruction and hands-on training offered at Vista College helps prepare you for the day-to-day challenges you’ll face in the real world.
You can earn an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, diploma or certificate in your chosen field quickly, so you can be in your career as soon as possible. The training and skills you gain will prepare you for some of the most exciting careers today.
Vista College offers detailed instruction and in-depth training. We also provide additional tools you’ll need to gain a competitive edge in your job search after graduation.
Take advantage of these Vista College services:
- Day or evening classes
- Learn from industry experts
- Convenient class schedules
- Career Services Assistance for graduates
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Plus much more!
Enroll in a fresh start today at Vista College!
Vista College is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Vista College is recognized as being a military friendly college through the Servicemembers Opportunities Colleges (SOC).
3440 Bell St. – Suite 100.,
Amarillo, TX 79109
3871 Stagg Dr. Suite 194,
Beaumont, TX 77701
2704 South Texas Ave Ste #2,
College Station, TX 77840
6101 Montana Ave.,
El Paso, TX 79925
1200 S. Waldron Rd, Suite 122,
1001 S. Fort Hood St.,
Killeen, TX 76541
850 North Telshore Blvd., Suites F-G.,
Las Cruces, NM 88011
1905 W Loop 281, Suite 21.,
Longview, TX 75604
4620 50th St.,
Lubbock, TX 7941Fort Smith, AR 72903
- El Paso
- Vocational Nursing
Houston Baptist University
RN to BSN: Online Competency-based Degree Program
Offered through the School of Nursing and Allied Health, HBU’s fully online RN-to-BSN program allows registered nurses to earn their BSN degree without having to travel to class. This program follows in the tradition of HBU’s reputation of building rigorous nursing programs and producing highly-qualified nurses.
The new degree program is affordable, convenient and allows RNs the opportunity to receive credit for their prior knowledge and experience.
WHY CHOOSE HBU’s RN to BSN:
- Affordable – many local hospitals have established tuition discounts;
check with your employer to see if there is an agreement in place
- Convenient – 100% online program means you don’t have to go to campus to take classes
- Credit for Prior Learning – your experience counts; you may be able to test out of certain coursework
- Self-paced – the competency-based approach allows you to progress at your own pace
- Personalized Support – Right from the start, you are paired up a success coach who will connect
you to helpful resources and help you build a personal plan for success
- Real-time Feedback – You will meet one-on-one with your instructors and success coaches who
will provide you with real-time, personalized feedback and encouragement
- Program Quality – By earning your degree from HBU, one of the top-ranked universities in the
region you will have access to their strong and rigorous BSN academic program and instructors
- Unencumbered Texas RN License
- Resident of Texas
- Previous ADN degree completion* with a GPA of 3.0+
- ADN science course 3.0+ GPA
*Students with an ADN and a GPA of 2.5-2.9 will be provisionally accepted and must achieve specific grades based on the first two courses taken.
Houston Baptist University’s School of Nursing and Allied Health trains the nurses and health care professionals that care for the well-being of our communities. The school is highly regarded by healthcare employers throughout Texas. HBU has partnered with many of the local hospitals throughout Houston to provide RNs discounts when they enroll in the accredited, competency based fully online RN-to-BSN program.
Because the program is self-paced and fully online it is a great way for working RNs who are juggling family and work responsibilities to find the time to complete their BSN degree. The degree program is competency-based, meaning students graduate having demonstrated the skills and competencies that have been identified as critical to Houston-area healthcare employers.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- Fully accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Colleges
- Competency-based; aligned with feedback from Houston’s largest hospitals
- One-on-one student support from instructors and success coaches
- Next generation technology and simulations a hallmark of the program
- Maximum credit for prior learning and coursework
- Self-paced and fully online
- Six starts per year
- RN to BSN
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Doctor of Nursing Practice