- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- BS - Nursing
- AS - Medical Assisting and Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- AS in Medical Assisting
- AS in Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope)
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Vocational Nursing
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Nursing BSN B.S.
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati (UC) has been categorized at the highest level of higher education: the Carnegie Commission (which evaluates the achievements of faculty, current research, leading edge curriculum, and accreditation) has recognized UC as a Doctoral/Research University — Extensive. Each year, this urban, public, nonprofit university graduates 5,000 students, adding to more than 200,000 living alumni around the world. The online programs connect students to a dynamic community of devoted educators, accessible research, and a dedicated support team.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nurse-Midwifery
- Master of Science in Nursing - Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Nursing, MS (Online)
- Master of Science in Nursing Online
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
Vista College El Paso
Enroll in a New Future at Vista College
Earn a Certificate, Diploma or Associate Degree in one of many careers!
Vista College offers numerous educational programs in Business, Healthcare, Technology and many other trades. Get the edge you need when looking for a new career or seeking to move up in your current occupation. The focused instruction and hands-on training offered at Vista College helps prepare you for the day-to-day challenges you’ll face in the real world.
You can earn an Associate or Bachelor’s Degree, diploma or certificate in your chosen field quickly, so you can be in your career as soon as possible. The training and skills you gain will prepare you for some of the most exciting careers today.
Vista College offers detailed instruction and in-depth training. We also provide additional tools you’ll need to gain a competitive edge in your job search after graduation.
Take advantage of these Vista College services:
- Day or evening classes
- Learn from industry experts
- Convenient class schedules
- Career Services Assistance for graduates
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Plus much more!
Enroll in a fresh start today at Vista College!
Vista College is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE).
Vista College is recognized as being a military friendly college through the Servicemembers Opportunities Colleges (SOC).
3440 Bell St. – Suite 100.,
Amarillo, TX 79109
3871 Stagg Dr. Suite 194,
Beaumont, TX 77701
2704 South Texas Ave Ste #2,
College Station, TX 77840
6101 Montana Ave.,
El Paso, TX 79925
1200 S. Waldron Rd, Suite 122,
1001 S. Fort Hood St.,
Killeen, TX 76541
850 North Telshore Blvd., Suites F-G.,
Las Cruces, NM 88011
1905 W Loop 281, Suite 21.,
Longview, TX 75604
4620 50th St.,
Lubbock, TX 7941Fort Smith, AR 72903
- El Paso
- Vocational Nursing
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers.ÃÂ Brightwood College is owned and operated byÃÂ Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America’s institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities, focusing largely on career-focused individuals. Its programs striveÃÂ to prepareÃÂ students for careers or career advancement in some of the fastest-growing industries. The institutions, including Brightwood College, Virginia College, Ecotech Institute, Golf Academy, and New England School of Business,ÃÂ offer a range of academic opportunities inÃÂ business, administrative, management, medical, technical, and professional programs. For more information, visitÃÂ www.ecacolleges.com.
Brightwood College’s goal is to provideÃÂ programs that could prepare youÃÂ for a competitive job market. Our career education and hands-on training offer a learning experience designed to empower you to achieve your professional goals.
- Corpus Christi
- Vocational Nursing
- Nurse Aide
Houston Baptist University
RN to BSN: Online Competency-based Degree Program
Offered through the School of Nursing and Allied Health, HBU’s fully online RN-to-BSN program allows registered nurses to earn their BSN degree without having to travel to class. This program follows in the tradition of HBU’s reputation of building rigorous nursing programs and producing highly-qualified nurses.
The new degree program is affordable, convenient and allows RNs the opportunity to receive credit for their prior knowledge and experience.
WHY CHOOSE HBU’s RN to BSN:
- Affordable – many local hospitals have established tuition discounts;
check with your employer to see if there is an agreement in place
- Convenient – 100% online program means you don’t have to go to campus to take classes
- Credit for Prior Learning – your experience counts; you may be able to test out of certain coursework
- Self-paced – the competency-based approach allows you to progress at your own pace
- Personalized Support – Right from the start, you are paired up a success coach who will connect
you to helpful resources and help you build a personal plan for success
- Real-time Feedback – You will meet one-on-one with your instructors and success coaches who
will provide you with real-time, personalized feedback and encouragement
- Program Quality – By earning your degree from HBU, one of the top-ranked universities in the
region you will have access to their strong and rigorous BSN academic program and instructors
- Unencumbered Texas RN License
- Resident of Texas
- Previous ADN degree completion* with a GPA of 3.0+
- ADN science course 3.0+ GPA
*Students with an ADN and a GPA of 2.5-2.9 will be provisionally accepted and must achieve specific grades based on the first two courses taken.
Houston Baptist University’s School of Nursing and Allied Health trains the nurses and health care professionals that care for the well-being of our communities. The school is highly regarded by healthcare employers throughout Texas. HBU has partnered with many of the local hospitals throughout Houston to provide RNs discounts when they enroll in the accredited, competency based fully online RN-to-BSN program.
Because the program is self-paced and fully online it is a great way for working RNs who are juggling family and work responsibilities to find the time to complete their BSN degree. The degree program is competency-based, meaning students graduate having demonstrated the skills and competencies that have been identified as critical to Houston-area healthcare employers.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
- Fully accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Colleges
- Competency-based; aligned with feedback from Houston’s largest hospitals
- One-on-one student support from instructors and success coaches
- Next generation technology and simulations a hallmark of the program
- Maximum credit for prior learning and coursework
- Self-paced and fully online
- Six starts per year
- RN to BSN
Keiser University Graduate School
Grow, lead, succeed – with an online graduate degree
Keiser University Graduate School provides student-centered, quality career education that enables you to make an immediate contribution to your profession. For over 35 years, Keiser University’s commitment to excellence has led to success for our graduates. Our unique combination of a strong curriculum rich in relevant courses for today’s workforce and our students-first approach provides an outstanding academic experience. Become part of a caring, learning environment, whether online or on campus, led by experienced faculty who bring you real-world challenges and solutions.
- Keiser University Graduate School
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Miller-Motte College Online
At MMC, we focus on offering the latest courses, and we care about the personal success of each and every one of our students. Because the marketplace demands it, we offer degrees and diplomas leading to long-term sustainable careers for our grads.
MMC’s purpose is to improve the quality of life for the region it serves by developing a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand.
- Nursing - Bachelor of Science