Contact: Men’s home – Kirk Scott Women’s home – Jackie Allen Phone: Kirk Scott – (252) 977-1273 Nash Community College – Child Development Center Contact: Letha Worsley Phone: Community Outreach Worker Education Training. Hours Needed:
Augusta Adult & Community Ed Augusta Mary C. Barnes 626-2470 Kennebec Learning Center Capitol Area Tech Ctr Augusta Scott Phair 626-2475 CATC CMMC College of Nursing and Health Professions Lewiston Susan Baltrus 795-2840 CMMC
Completing the Pre-CNA training course will then proceed to the coursework at Hennepin Technical instructor that is in the college classroom to provide additional review and practice. This project is done with the cooperation of other ABE programs in the Scott Educational Cooperative)
TUNXIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE Certified Nurse Aide Program SATURDAY CLINICAL Tunxis Community College 271 Scott Swamp Road Farmington, Connecticut 06032 Certified Nurse Aide Training Program Author: TXCTC Created Date:
Authorized Training Centers August 5, 2011 American Medical Response d/b/a National Southern Maine Community College Program Director: Scott Cook 2 Fort Road Tel: 207-741-5649 South Portland, ME 04106 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CNA Training Programs-original 427 W Noble Avenue Williston 32696- (352) 528-3542 Florida Community College- Jacksonville 4501 Capper road, Room C-0212 32218-(904) 766-6524 Scott Schein email@example.com
Certified Nursing Assistant Program (CNA) 2008 Test the waters, try a career in the medical field! Enroll in Norwalk Community College’s Norwalk Community College Provide Hands on Nursing Care Learn about Healthcare Forge New Friendships
JACKSON PENN VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE (CMT Also) These schools are approved to conduct the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Training Program SCOTT SIKESTON R-6/CAREER AND TECH CTR (CMT Also)
Fort Scott Community College 2108 S. Horton . Revised 1/20/2011, 12/11, 4/12 Emporia, KS 66801 (620) 343-6800 ext. 5641 www.emporia.edu BSN PROGRAM Accreditation – NLNAC Emporia, KS 66801 (620) 341-1326 www.fhtc.net PN PROGRAM Board Approved Only
CNA Training Dates: January 7, 2013 – June 14, 2013 Mt. Hood Community College Gresham Campus —26000 SE Stark St., Gresham, OR 97030 Friday, October 19, 2012 at 2:00 pm Robert Scott Memorial room (inside the library) AC 2326
East Central Community College CNA Grant Navigator Candy Anderson, 601.635.6430 Scott, and Winston Counties or the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians. 2. Participants must be either dislocated or Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) training at three area community
Wisconsin cna training center po box 425 christina rawlins (920) 979-4428 yesopen to the public? 120 $795.00 96% lac courte oreilles ojibwe community college 13466 w trepania rd carrie arrigo (715) 634-4790 170 yesopen to the public? 124 $960.00 83%
COMMUNITY COLLEGE SHORT-TERM TRAINING (3-6 Months) FOR CRITICAL NEEDS Region 3: California, Nevada, Brazosport College, Certified Nurse Aide Fort Scott Community College Chris Sterrett Director, Construction Trades
Farmington Tunxis Community Tech College 271 Scott Swamp Road (860) 255-3675 Hartford Capital Community-Technical 950 Main Street (860) 906 Middletown Middlesex Communtiy College Training Hill Road (203) 237-8385 Norwalk Norwalk Community College 188 Richards Ave. (203) 857-7000
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Nursing—RN-to-BSN, Master of Science in Nursing, and more.
- Experienced faculty members provide a practical knowledge of patient care, treatments, and research in the field of nursing.
- Courses designed to keep students up to date with the latest advances in medical technology.
- Online and on-campus programs have flexible schedules, designed for working professionals.
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- RN to BSN